John 3:16 - God so loved the world he gave his one and only son, that whoever believes in him will not die but have everlasting life.
- We believe that his son is Jesus Christ and that he died for our sins and on the third morning rose for our justification.
- We believe that according to Romans 10:9, The person who believes in Jesus is saved, he is the only way to heaven.
Our 4 Foundational Principles
The values of Total Grace are encompassed in our 4 Foundational Principles which drive our ministry purpose and vision:
- Evangelism - Our goal is to reach the lost with the gospel, crossing racial, gender, and cultural lines creating a community that is attractive to the lost and the seeker.
- Discipleship - Our goal is to mature believers in faith and knowledge of Jesus Christ, to biblically educate them and encourage a desire for continuous devotion with Him.
- Outreach - Our goal is to exemplify a godly love for the least of these among us, meeting physical needs as well as spiritual ones.
- Expansion - Our goal is to strategically plant Churches and ministries in high risk areas all across the world.
Total Grace is an Externally Focused Church
We believe that we exist for the benefit of the Non-believer.
Our Defining Scripture
Our fulfillment of the vision of Total Grace from year to year rests heavily on the abiding Words of Jesus Christ, who gives us the Defining Scripture of our ministry:
'For I was hungry, and you gave Me something to eat; I was thirsty, and you gave Me something to drink; I was a stranger, and you invited Me in; naked, and you clothed Me; I was sick, and you visited Me; I was in prison, and you came to Me.' Matthew 25:35-36 (NASB)
By applying this scripture, we are carrying out one of the greatest calls of our ministry, to provide outreach to our members and surrounding communities. As stated in Matthew by Christ Himself, outreach is at the heart of God and we will not forget that at "Total Grace".